May 7, 2011

Review: This is Not My Heart by Richard Cody

Summary-
In these six dozen plus poems, Richard Cody ranges easily between free verse observations of life and the world, and lyrical flights of fantasy. No matter the style, the poet's eye is sharp and his voice clear as he annunciates his vision of what is and what might be.

Review-
This is a very diverse collection of personal thoughts and feelings from the author. The poems are easy to read and understand. I personally identified with each and every poem. One of my favorite books of short poetry. Passionate work on the behalf of the author. Well done!

Publisher- lulu.com
My score: 4 Stars
Reviewed by~Mechele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)