April 10, 2013

Review: Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers #1) by Michelle Rowen

Summary-
I don't do dangerous.
Smart, über-careful, ordinary Samantha-that's me. But I just couldn't pass up a surprise kiss from my number-one unattainable crush. A kiss that did something to me...something strange. Now I feel hungry all the time, but not for food. It's like part of me is missing-and I don't know if I can get it back.
Then there's Bishop. At first I thought he was just a street kid, but the secrets he's keeping are as intense as his unearthly blue eyes. If he's what I think he is, he may be the only one who can help me. But something terrifying is closing in, and the one chance Bishop and I have to stop it means losing everything I ever wanted and embracing the darkness inside me....
NIGHTWATCHERS
When angels and demons must work together, something beyond evil is rising...
 
Review-
When I first looked at this book I thought wow another angel book lame, but I needed a book so I grabbed it I was bored so i started to read it and was like huh that's not so bad. Later I really started to read it and it was booking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this book and recommend it to all my friends. Read this book you wont be disappointed!! A+ Rating~
 
Publisher-Harlequin Teen
Reviewer Rating: 5 Star!!!
Reviewed by~Sky (Student at Franklin High School)
Thank you to the Author for the donation of this book to the Read for your Future book program in exchange for a honest review~





 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)