October 15, 2013

Review: Sacrificed in Shadow (Ascension #1) by S.M. Reine

Summary-
Lincoln Marshall is a small-town deputy with a very big problem. Six members of his church have been found dead, killed by a rogue werewolf. He'll have to make a deal with the Devil to save victims that have gone missing -- maybe literally.
Elise Kavanagh, preternatural investigator and exorcist, is the expert when it comes to violent deaths at the jaws of evil. She's also the demon known as the Godslayer. Elise jumps at Lincoln's case, and it's not just because of his down-home charm. Someone's laid a trap for her in Northgate, and she wants to find out who.
She'll have to team up with Rylie Gresham, Alpha of the last surviving werewolf pack, to figure out who's trying to blame the murders on werewolves. Only together can they stop the killings -- and uncover the secrets buried in Northgate.
 
Review-
WOW!! This is an out of this world paranormal, werewolf, demon, witches fantasy. That's not even half of the things written about in this suspence filled story. I had to take a few days just to be able to gather my thoughts on this one. I loved the way it kept my brain in a constant state of shock. Just when I thought I had everything worked out I'd get blindsided by a totally unsuspected plot twist. i simply could not stop reading it until I finished the whole thing. The main characters are exactly the kind you'd expect to read about in this type of story. I loved the way all the personalities & ablilities worked flawlessly together. Making the storyline rich and enticing. This is not a book for the faint of heart. Plenty of action to keep the ever evolving storyling flowing. Great job of catching and holding my undivided attention! I can't wait to read the next book. Happy Reading!!!
 
Publisher-Createspace
Reviewer Rating: 5 STARS!!!
Reviewed by~Mechele
Thank you to the author for the donation of this book to the Read for your Future book program in exchange for a honest review!!!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)