April 5, 2014

Review: Knot in Time (Tales of Uncertainty #1) by Alan Tucker

Summary-
My name is Darius Arthur Heisenberg, but most people call me Dare. If my last name sounds familiar, it's probably because of my great-great uncle Werner Heisenberg. He was a physicist who came up with something called the Uncertainty Principle. But listen, Uncle Werner had no idea how uncertain things really are.
I work for a group, called the Keepers, that label themselves the custodians of time. And, believe me, time is a mess. It needs all the custodians it can get. Which is, of course, why the Keepers selected me, a nineteen-year-old high school dropout, to join them. I recently worked as a janitor for a couple months. Perfect fit, right?
Okay, it didn't make much sense to me either, but I wasn't in a position to turn down a steady job and a roof over my head. Besides, all I'm supposed to do is travel through time and save the universe as we know it, how hard could it be?
Yeah, better hold on. This could get ugly.
 
Review-
Well where to start...Maybe with the fact that this was the first book I've read by Alan Tucker and he caught my attention and never let it go. I have checked out some of his other books as well and I am surprised that I haven't seen more of his books. He is an overall amazing author who gets your attention with some action that you weren't suspecting and then holds it with the plot of the story.
I will admit that I got in trouble a few times in my classes because of how good this book was. I really couldn't put it down and I would HIGHLY recommend it. I would love to see more of this author coming to my school. Again I would highly recommend this book and the up coming series to anyone who wants a book with action and maybe a bit of romance.
 
Publisher-Mad Design, Inc.
Reviewers Rating: 5 STARS!!!
Reviewed by~JD Evens (Student at Franklin High School)

Thank you to the Author for the donation of this book to the Read for your future Book Program in exchange for a honest Review. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)