January 20, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday


Sooooo....what book are we waiting on here at RFYF? 

The snow is piling up outside. The holidays are over. 'Tis the time for the Winter Blahs. So we decided to choose a book that is sure to make you laugh out loud and forget all your worries!  



It's All Your Fault
...... 
by Paul Rudnick

Release Date: 26 January 2016
Publisher: Scholastic Press

One last chance. One wild weekend. 

My name is Caitlin and up until forty-eight hours ago I had never: 

 Tasted alcohol, kissed a boy, sang in public at the top of my lungs, kidnapped anyone or--WHAT? STOLEN A CONVERTIBLE? 

 Now I'm in jail and I have no idea what I'm going to tell: 

 The police, my parents, the mayor, all of those camera crews and everyone on Twitter. 

 I have just noticed that: 

 My nose is pierced and I have-WAIT? IS THAT A TATTOO? 

 I blame one person for this entire insane weekend: 

 My famous cousin. 

 Who is also my former best friend. 

 Who I have HATED for the past four years. 

 Who I miss like crazy. NO I DON'T!!!! 

 IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, HELLER HARRIGAN!!!!

(goodreads summary)





2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)